WHAT WE COLLECT
- Bras - all sizes. Any cup size - the bigger the better! In good condition (don't worry if wires are protruding or wonky - we can always remove them and still have a good bra to recycle). If any bras are in poor condition, cut off the hooks and eyes fasteners and send them instead - we can turn them into bra extenders.
- Sports bras and crop tops.
- Nursing bras. If it will catch a leak it is better than nothing. Reuseable nursing pads are also appreciated.
- Mastectomy Bras and Breast Forms (prostheses). If possible please send the box with the breast form/prosthesis, and put the relevant bras under the plastic mould, in the bottom of the box. These will be given to hospitals for distribution. If sending bras only, without breast forms/prostheses, please put a note in the bag/postpack so we don't miss-sort them.
- Swimwear, any size. A lot of women fish or dive for a livelihood.
- Underpants, new or newly new. In some places a girl without underpants does not go to school during her period.
- Fabric Nappies, second hand or new.
PLEASE DO NOT send us bodysuits, torsolettes, shapewear, U-bras or bedroom lingerie (though we do love the giggle - we don't send them).